Suggestions For Conducting A Church Or Group Tract Ministry
- Elect a Director of Tract Evanglism to supervise the program.
- Encourage workers to make definite commitments to this ministry.
- Conduct initial training for all workers in how to witness with tracts.
- Conduct regular prayer sessions for the program.
- Obtain a wide variety of tract samples from different sources. There is a
host of tracts for every occasion and every kind of spiritual need. Select
appropriate tracts from among these and maintain sufficient quantity.
- Set aside funds on a continuing basis, if possible, to assist in the
ongoing expense of printing tracts or buying them.
- Stamp all tracts with address and telephone number for follow-up.
- Develop a follow-up, discipleship program for new Christians.
Follow up may also be done through correspondence courses. Please consider
putting a stamp on your tracts or a coupon inside your tracts for a free
correspondence course. A ministry which has correspondence courses in many
languages and is inexpensive is Source of Light Ministries.
- Acquire an attractive tract rack and place it in a heavy traffic area.
Keep it well stocked. Tract racks may be bought from the American Tract
- Have periodic meetings of all workers to share results and experiences.
Keep records of decisions made "for Christ".
"Then saith He unto His disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the
laborers are few; pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He will
send forth laborers into His harvest."
I hope this has helped you in your desire to form a tract ministry. Tracts
can be purchased at a Christian book store near you. Please also visit
www.tractlist.com for a list of many tract ministries around the world.